1. Always unbutton the shirt and turn up the collar before washing.
2. Wash the shirt at a low spin (preferably 400 rpm).
3. As soon as your washing program is finished, hang the shirt wet
on a hanger and make sure to button the collar.
4. Stretch the cuff, collar and front placket softly.
5. Iron lightly at medium heat for an extra sharp look. Do not iron cuffs and collars on maximum heat and do not iron unless needed.
6. Always use washing detergent for coloured clothing, even for your white shirts. ”White” washing detergents may contain bleach, which can lead to discoloration.